Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Action 036: Lose A Day?

I'm up early to take a shower, have coffee with a friend, then finish out the get a better job project I moved quickly on yesterday.  I thought to myself that I needed to write my last blog for yesterday, since I'd forgotten to do that before I went to bed...

I log on and see that not only did I not write the last blog for yesterday, I didn't write ANY blogs yesterday.  Uhhh, whoops?

What does this tell me though?  It tells me I was working hard on a project that is absolutely essential, as essential as this one.  It tells me that I was active in my daily life, thinking about actions, even if completely 100% writing down what I'd want to write about later. 

I am, by no means, done or giving up on this project.  Nor am I going to let myself "slide" and a lose a day often.   But in keeping with the better the expectations of myself theme, I'm just going to continue on with today and the actions, not rushing to haphazardly write about five actions from yesterday.  Every so often, life really does just happen and there's not always time or the inclination or the ability to write about it and share.

Luckily, not much happened yesterday either.  I'm not even sure I would have had five actions to begin with!  I didn't see anybody, didn't do much of anything, and so it worked out just fine in the whole scheme of things.

Funny how that all works.  Sometimes, just going with the flow (that yes, I also wrote about... Go with the Flow.) is what it's all about and sometimes, it's just better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment