Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Action 002: Make a Plan and Stick.

Today, I made a plan.  I made a plan to run on the treadmill and do a strength workout.  Guess what?  Both done!  Whoo!  Bring it!

I didn't make a plan regarding food, because I decided I really needed to worry more about getting back to working out.  Whatever happens today, happens.  Luckily, I haven't been a total kook on the food front.  It hasn't become a free for all.

I do have plans for tonight, at a bar.  I don't plan to eat and I thoroughly do not plan to eat.  I am now able to say I stuck to the plan of working out, so I believe I can stick to this new plan.  Yes, simply because I stuck to another plan.  Amazing how well that works out.

Time to pack up a few more boxes, then shower the grime of working out off.  Woohoo!  Rockstar status for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment