Sunday, April 15, 2012

Action 061: Get Things Done.

The other evening there was an issue with my landlords' storage unit, resulting in me having to rush home and clean some of it out.

They're coming by today to peruse the damage, which would be difficult considering as of the time I woke up, the stuff was still in my apartment, so it could dry out.

I was getting lazy and thinking maybe I'd come back to the apartment right before they're expected and run all the stuff downstairs.  But realized, I just needed to get this stuff done and deal with it.

So got on top of it, put stickies with notes about what was what on each item, and got it all loaded up.  Whoo!  Now it's done and my day is mine.

That being said, dogs have now been fed and I think I'll head home to get cracking on my apartment.  I've rarely been home for the last four days, so need to get stuff done in my own joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment