Sunday, April 29, 2012

Action 014: Be Motivated.

I noted that the next couple of weeks are going to be hardcore on plan. This includes planned meals, daily grocery store trips, and lots of working out. This also includes pictures of every bite that goes into my mouth, even if it happens to not be on plan. Ok, which isn't going to happen, but just saying!!! I have a dress I AM going to wear for graduation and you can bet your sweet boopy that if I don't, it won't be because I didn't bust some serious booty. I'm coming off of a girl week, so we'll certainly see how that work out for me. A small new part of the plan is that I'll be going back to VA on Saturday to visit Christine and go to Weight Watchers. Ok, so a huge part of this is because dumbo me left my good runners (running shoes) down there. Yes, I was clearly a bit out of it this morning!!! Please excuse if the formatting isn't right on this entry - my computer is refusing to cooperate and I am using my iPhone. I'm not sure exactly how this will translate...

No comments:

Post a Comment