Thursday, April 5, 2012

Action 043: Enjoy Guilty Pleasures.

Now I know most folks would call a guilty pleasure some chocolate or a long bath on a week night.

I am not, as I'm sure you well know by now, most people.

My guilty pleasure?  Trashy magazines, such as People, In Touch, and US Weekly.  I love this stuff.  I don't watch television at all anymore due to no cable, so it's almost even more fun and even more guiltifying (yes, I made up a word) to read these magazines, because of my total lack of "investment" in them and the people within the pages.

Yet, I love them.  Looooooooooove them.  It makes me giggle to read this absolute load of horse sh....tuff... and wonder how quickly I'd be so royally annoyed by the constant review of my life if I were one of the objects of, loosely noted, affection.

Should I spend a single penny on such things?  Of course not.  Whenever I have an extra buck or two, do I spend them?  You betcha.

How can I resist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment