Friday, April 6, 2012

Action 048: Laugh. Not Just at Yourself.

Today my mother and I were speaking on the phone. The story I'm about to tell might make me liable for a butt kicking, but oh so worth it.

She mentions how dad was teasing her this morning about hopefully not forgetting their anniversary tomorrow. Mom mentions how she can't imagine why dad was going on and on about this and how of course she wouldn't forget.

I reminded her that she legit forgot their anniversary last year. Dad walked in with flowers and mom asked him what they were for...

Apparently mom forgot she forgot... I'd probably want to forget that little boo boo too! Especially since men are the ones who get the bad rap about forgetting important dates.

This was not meant to be a story to rat my mother out,but rather to show how the flat out weirdest things can be the absolute funniest. It provided a huge laugh for the morning and set the rest of the day up quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment