Friday, April 27, 2012

Action 007: Shows.

I don't have cable, so I rarely get to watch tv. I'm at a friends' house to take care of the dogs. So this means I get to watch tv for a bit. The show that was on when I turned on the telly was "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding", a show about one of the ol' housewives wedding process. This shiz is hilarious. She's blonde, booby, and batshit. Her hubs to be is a football player and hired her his trainer, because she needs to lose some for the wedding to fit into her dress. Um, I really hope I don't workout like that or it could be why I'm not seeing results... Her best friend, maid of honor, and some sort of staff person is awesome. She's hilarious and cute and would never upstage blondie for whatever. And now she's looking for her second dress... She needs at least two inches of side boob. There's no purpose to this blog, other than I'm having the time of my life watching this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment