Tuesday, April 10, 2012

054: Buy a White Dress

Note: I'm a couple days off of 100 Days, 500 Actions.  It will end up being more like 105 Days, 500 Actions, 3 Days of Writing Vacation.  Ha!

Today's topic is about a white dress.  Cryptic yes?

No, it is not a wedding dress.

A friend of mine and I went out for Easter lunch the other day and stopped in at Banana Republic in the process.  By this time we both had food babies, so that made trying on clothes an interesting concept.  We both found dresses we LOVED.  What is funny is we'd normally be attracted to the other person's dress...  Nobody ever said we were normal.

The dress I tried on  is a streamlined white dress, high neck (shocker for me), and a cinched in waist.  It's straight, not A-line, so generally not a style I'm particularly attracted to.  Then there's also the fact that it's WHITE.

The thing is, it was such a bright white, that it didn't blend with me, which is generally the problem.  So I have four weeks to make sure this dress has no presence of a food baby.

P.s. best mommy ever for buying me my walk in graduation dress.  Yes, this is the purpose of the dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment