Saturday, April 21, 2012

Action 067: Sometimes Not Worth It.

Tonight I'm babysitting for a little extra dough.

This evening cannot be worth those few dollars I'll make.

Last time I babysat this family, I'd been heavily warned about these children. I had minimal problems, so when the mom asked me for tonight, I said sure.

And now I see just how justified those warnings were.

One of these children has some sort of mental or emotional disability. I couldn't tell you which, as I'm not trained, but this kid definitely has something

Tonight I got the biting, hitting, throwing things (including directly at me and at mirrors).

So the upshot is this: sometimes the cons out weigh the pros and it is better to just go with the flow and live life more fun ways.

(P.s. I meant to press post last night, but apparently I didn't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment