Sunday, April 1, 2012

Action 035: Choose the Right Time.

There's been a subject I've wanted to talk about for a couple of days, but yesterday didn't even get done on time, so that was a wash. Which ended up before fine, because there's more on the subject I could say from today's experiences.

But it's late and it's an emotional topic for me. The type of topic that if I wrote about it right before I slept, I probably wouldn't get much sleep. So right this minute is not the right time to write about it, to share.

Instead, I'll choose a better time, when I have not only time to sit and write, but the courage to be able to sift through my feelings and put them to paper.

Until then, I'll think about how pretty I'll look on Easter Sunday as I just figured out what dress I'll be wearing. Easter just seems to need a little extra something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment