Sunday, April 29, 2012

Action 013: Gift Giving.

This weekend was an expensive weekend!  I was down in Virginia with a friend and ended up doing some necessary shopping while I was there.

And no, there was no frivolous shopping!  The only thing I got for myself was a new armband for my iphone that I'm hoping will be more suitable.  So while not a total necessity, I'm running more and loving it, so I figure I should have the right gear for the job.

Anyways, so I got my parents' birthday gag gifts, their cards, the mother's day card, AND their anniversary card.  I also got two graduation cards AND a confirmation card.  And one of the two graduation gifts I need to get.  Holy smokies!!!

AND I got shoes for graduation.  And shoes for a wedding I'm in.

Oh oh oh!  AND a housewarming gift for my parents.

So while an expensive weekend, I love love love the gifts and cards I've bought for people.  It just makes me happy!!!  I already know how much these people will enjoy the gifts - I tried to make them suitable for the recipient.  This may explain why I'm so often poor... Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment