Sunday, April 1, 2012

Action 032: Laugh at Myself... Some More

Another church story! What a good girl I've become...

And then again... Maybe not...

Today, as noted, I went to a church not my own. There may or may not have been a few cute, young gentlemen who were not with women and not wearing rings. This may or may not affect my decision to return once or twice.

Did I just say that out loud?! Is this sacrilegious?! It's not like I'm going to church for just this reason...

But, of course, I have to laugh like mad at myself for even thinking like this in the first place.

I mean, let's get real here. If I brought home a nice church boy to the entire family, they'd probably faint away in shock. Could I really do this to people?! My family none the less?!

Yes. Yes, I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment