Sunday, April 1, 2012

Action 034: Read.

I love books. It's really quite ridiculous how much I love them. I can't tell you the amount of times I've spent grocery money on books these last four years. And no, I don't mean the school variety.

I love what books do for me. I have such an active imagination and am so capable of seeing the picture in my head that the author paints.

And the variety of books I do read! I just read a paranormal romance, and then a book about women in concentration camps. My next book I'm about to start is about a teacher who managed to get his special education students to space camp. I must finish this book before I go home in May, mom wants it next. And no, that will be no trouble for me.

If I had access to serious dough, I'd walk into a college bookstore and buy a plethora of textbooks, just so I can keep learning anything and everything at my own pace.

This is why I need a better job that pays more, just so I can buy books without sacrificing a healthier diet. Yes, only for books. We won't discuss shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment