Friday, April 6, 2012

Action 049: Weigh In Outfit

I just finished pulling together my special weigh in outfit. It's changing just a bit for tomorrow, which confused me a bit because I'm, at times, a creature of habit.

I have a Weight Watchers shirt that I always wear. A sweatshirt that will come off for the actual weighing. The change is that instead of wearing Capri workout pants like usual, I'll be wearing workout pants. Will they "add" a bit of weight? Why yes. Does it REALLY matter in the whole scheme of things? It shouldn't. It's going to be approximately 30 degrees in the morning. My calves do not need to be freezing cold just to save a half a pound of extra gain on the scale.

So this will be my outfit for the next few weeks until it is consistently warmer out. Then whatever week I switch back to capris, I'll just have an extra half pound down that week and we'll celebrate like mad then.

Sound like a plan to you?

Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment