Sunday, April 1, 2012

Action 029: Go Out.

I'm 27 years old and I rarely go out. Most of my friends, if not all of them, on this side of the country are shacked up and rarely go out themselves. So I often find myself at a loss on Friday and Saturday nights.

Last night I got a call from a buddy who asked if I wanted to come out and hang with him and a friend, as his wife was at a movie with his sister. I had more "productive" things to do, but I realized I can't complain about nor doing things, then turn them down when they're offered.

So off I went to watch some college ball. I ended up drinking two beers, not one, but eating far less than I'd thought or planned I would. So my nights out don't have to be total disasters, and I can still go out and have fun.

It's all about balance I suppose. There's time enough before Monday rolls around to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment