Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Action 037: Inaction.

There are times when a strong, constructive action is actually inaction.

I know, you're probably already wondering if I've gone off my rocker.  I just talked about losing days and now I'm talking about the anti-thesis to the point of this blog?!

My computer has decided, quite frequently, not to like me.  I got a virus a while back in the sucker that I seem to have removed.  It has never recovered...

This morning was a morning of not liking me.  Let me tell you, I wanted to beat this thing brainless.  I'm generally not a person of violence against inanimate objects (pillows possibly excluded), but I wanted to pick this sucker up and throw it against the wall, watch it shatter, and then toss it off the balcony.

Now, this blog could have also been titled with something about control, because my action is technically exerting control over these base needs of seeing this thing go bye bye, but no.  It's not simply about control, it's about just plain not doing what's in your head to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment