Thursday, April 26, 2012

Action 006: Do It Anyways.

Tonight, I had to talk myself into going to the gym.  You know, the one just downstairs.  Where I don't even have to get into my vehicle or catch public transportation to get to.

Dressed, ready, watered, extra water, with iphone music and off I go.

It's closed.

Would you like to know what would have happened as recently as two days ago?  Much less recently in general?

I would have walked my happy butt upstairs, changed, and plopped into bed.

Do you know what I did instead?  I challenged myself to walk the stairs down to the lobby and back up, twice.  This is 13 floors.  Then do a little Self magazine strength workout, two rounds.

And do you know what I actually did?

FOUR ROUNDS OF 13 FLOORS!

And THREE rounds of strength training.

Rockstar status?  Why yes, yes I believe I do have this for the day afterall.

Do you know what else this means? 

I'll actually be getting up to workout.  It's in just a few short hours, so off I go, so I can actually get some sleep and have energy to do such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment