Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Action 039: A Lil Soul Action

I'm not one to suggest people try my brand of spiritual practice. But I do think it's important to think about ourselves in context of the bigger picture.

I happen to believe that there's something greater than us out there. So I choose to practice my spirituality in the way I was raised - Lutheran. And yes, I use the word "choose" specifically. Maybe someday I'll write about.

But for today, on behalf of last night, I'm just writing about doing whatever needs to be done to make you feel connected. Last night I went to a Seder Dinner. It was done much in the vein of a Jewish Seder, just with a slightly different purpose. It was nice to be with other folks celebrating the season and also wanting to explore their faith and their connection to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment