Monday, November 7, 2011

The Anti-Train

Did you know that the average person gains between 12-20 pounds during the holiday season? I.e. from Halloween until Christmas (although I'd certainly add until New Year's from my own observations). Clearly, I do not want this to happen to me. I fully intend to be anti-average. Who would have thought I'd want to be anti-anything?!

So part of this process for me will be tracking everything, everyday. Also, checking in daily, blogging, etc. I.e. being held accountable. So for those of you who wish to join in on this little daily check-in, feel free to blog your answers to the daily questions. (Ok, let's be reasonable, possible almost daily :P).

Day 1: How tall are you, what do you currently weigh, and what do you hope to weigh after the 60 days? (Be Realistic)
I am 5'3, currently weighing 203.6 pounds at WW on Friday weigh-ins (yup, back in the 2's due to NO willpower when the rents come to visit), and I hope to weigh around 185 (less than I did in middle school!).  (Luckily I'm already down to 200.6... let's keep this up!)

Wisdom of the day: Had we not loved ourselves at all, we could never have been obliged to love anything. So that self-love is the basis of all love.
Thomas Traherne

No comments:

Post a Comment