Friday, November 18, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 13

Did you exercise when you were younger?  Why, if you did, did you stop?  If you kept going, what did you do?

I did exercise growing up.  I played soccer for years, as well as numerous other sports.  I was a varsity swimmer for four years in high school and played water polo for two years.  I stopped when I went to college and dived into five billion other things, where my health was not at the top of my priority list at that point in time.  I went to the college gym a few times and tried step, fencing, and yoga for the first time.  I didn’t follow through with any of it, but I tried them!  So at least I didn’t lose my adventurous soul :P.

“What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day or being dead 24 hours a day?”  ~ Randy Glasbergen

(This picture cracked me up too much not to use it!  Balancefit.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment