Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 21

Do you listen to music when you workout?  What kind?

A slightly easier question today!!!  Whew.  I most definitely, for sure, absolutely listen to music when working out.  As to what kind, that alllll changes depending on the workout.  Lifting hard?  Old school Green Day.  Running/jogging/walking?  Country.  Lifting easy?  Showtunes.  Rocking out in the morning?  80’s girl bands.  Some other form of cardio?  Rap/hip hop/whatever’s on the “current hits” station type stuff.  Clearly, I listen to just about everything and anything.  I like to mix it up.  Like my workouts, changing up the music keeps it fresh, even if it’s music I’ve heard a billion times before, because I didn’t hear it the day before, it’s fresh.  Yes, that’s how short my attention span is.  Shhhhh!!!

“I think music in itself is healing.  It’s an explosive expression of humanity.  It’s something we are all touched by.  No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.”  ~ Billy Joel

(livewell360.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment