Monday, November 7, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 2

No intention whatsoever of gaining a single pound, much less 12-20!  I am ridiculously excited that I have 10 "friends" on sparkpeople who are doing this with me.  Feel free to join in!  Whether "vocally" or just writing down the answers for yourself.  If you want to join in, I would recommend somehow documenting your answers - this way you can't forget them!

What is your MAIN reason for wanting to lose weight? (Be honest)

 I never want to look in the mirror again and feel utterly bad about myself, much less at the expense of someone else. I grew my spine back, now it’s time to make the self confidence happen. And I can. And I will. I’m doing good and making it happen. Are you?

“Forget what has hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you.” Etiquette for a Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment