Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 18

Have you ever hidden what you’ve eaten?  Or purposefully eaten something away from others because you knew they wouldn’t approve?

One big ol’ oh yes to both of those questions.  If I’ve stopped for fast food and head to my apartment, I’ll carry the food in another bag, just so people in the building won’t see me carrying fast food and think, “well gee, she doesn’t need that”.  Doesn’t stop people from smelling though… ha!  That plan got foiled…  Regardless, I’ve definitely kept some serious secrets which never bodes well in the long run, I can tell you that much.  These days, I’m working to just be comfortable with what I eat and if I’m embarrassed by it, then I probably shouldn’t be eating it.  Otherwise, taking ownership of what I physically put in my mouth is important.

“When friends tell you how awesome you look, drop the ‘I still have more to go’ crap.  You worked hard and you deserve the compliment!”  ~ Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment