Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 8

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek 2: full steam ahead!  (Ok, clearly I could not resist making a train joke, ssshhhh on the nerd jokes!)

Name five things you like most about your body and one thing you’d like to change the most.  (Yes, that number says FIVE, so five is what I expect from you!)

1.      I love my face.  This gets me in trouble.  I look at my face for so long and like what I see that I forget to look at the rest of me and not like what I see :P.
2.    This has to be said… the girls.  A personal quote I love that suits me to a "T": "A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee - a lot more." ~ Jayne Mansfield
3.    My shoulders.  I’m broad as sin, but I really like it.  I have a sense of presence and you really just can’t miss me in a crowd!
4.    My hands.  I’m not quite sure why, I just like them.
5.    And, um, and, um… hhhmmm.  This is hard.  And I have to do five because I told you that you had to do five.  My belly button!  It gets decorated with cute jewelry.  Not that anybody, but me gets to see this, but that’s entirely beside the point.  (I just made my parents deliriously happy with that statement)

1.    My upper thighs can go to the devil.  Those suckers are a pain in the booty to get rid of.  I mean, seriously man.  Take some scissors and go snip snip.  Or an axe and go whack whack at this point!

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.  You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”  - Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment