Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 7

Do your friends and family know you are trying to lose weight?

Absolutely they do. I suppose I should clarify this with some specifics. My family definitely does know. Mom is uber big on me dropping some of this weight, especially before I start popping out some grandbabies for her. That being said, it’s not like I even have a man on the horizon, so there’s some time before THAT happens!!! Overall though, the fam bam wants to see it happen, just to see me healthier. As for my friends, my ones out here definitely do, but since three of the besties out here are from spark… well… haha. The ones in Cali kind of know, but they’re not here, so it’s not what we talk about when we get a chance to talk. Hey, I lost an eighth of a pound! We haven’t talked in a month and I’m 3,000 miles away, but let’s talk about the eighth! Not that this isn’t good to lose, but still. Complaining about school and making no money because of it takes precedence :P.

“Friendship is like wetting your pants – everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.” - I’m pretty sure no one is taking credit for this one!

(Nike Women)

No comments:

Post a Comment