Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 12


How do you travel?  Stay healthy or toss it to the wind?

This is a question made by yours truly in honor of today – going HOME for a week and a half!  Whoo baby!  So that’s a 3,000 mile trip (give or take, no need to get specific on me people).  Normally?  I toss it allllll to the wind and let my diet go to h-e-double hockey sticks.  Today?!  NOOOOOOO.  I have some dried fruit (I know, I know, processed and sugars, but still better than the crap I ate before!) and will grab a few almonds when I get to the airport (totally forgot to grab some at the store like the dumbo I am).  I’ve been running around like a maniac this morning, finishing packing and doing the dishes and taking out the trash, so probably somehow squeezed in a few activity minutes haha.  Now if this were a car trip versus a plane trip… well that would require a whole lot more planning for me.  Planes I can generally sleep on and if I’m itching for junk, can make do with a diet soda and feel like I’m at least having a treat. 

“A journey is like marriage.  The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.”  ~ John Steinbeck





(www.bodysite.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment