Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Anti-Train: Day 4

Do you workout? How many days a week?

Ok, well, there's the goal and then there's the reality. Luckily, my goals are actually becoming reality lately. Oy.

The ultimate goal is 5-6 days a week of at least 45 minutes of circuit training (i.e. getting in both ST and cardio). Right now if I get in a half hour mostly daily, I'm happy. I tend to not track when I pop in the ipod and dance around like a nut, but that's what's working for me right now. I tend to not track it because then it's just a little too much like work and right now I need to keep it, mentally and emotionally, as just something I do for me and to relax me. So when I track, it's my runs and my ST.

Changing up that program for now as well. Going to make the expectations a weeeeee bit easier on myself. Which we all know is shocking. I HAVE to get back to the running though, I've been majorly slacking and I have both a 8k and a 15k in December - the 15k is December 3rd. So time to ramp it back up again. I expect I'll be able to get 9 back under my belt, if I stick with it. So here's to keeping me honest and on it.

"Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be." - John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment