Monday, November 21, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 16

Have you ever missed a workout because you just couldn’t be bothered?  How did you feel after?

I hate to admit this, but yes, I have.  Wayyyyyyy too often.  There have been times where I just don’t even make the usual slew of excuses (I’m tired, I don’t have time, I have a headache… oh wait, those sound like the same excuses people use to not do the chitty chitty bang bang!  Interesting correlation… and now I’m going to shut up before I get in trouble on this oh so family friendly site…), I just say screw it (or another word in place of screw… that starts with an “f”…).  Right after when I should have done it, I’m still in a mood and just eh, same thought.  Now, the next day, or even later just thinking about it, like now… I beat myself up.  I wonder why I could do such a thing and no wonder I’m fat and blah blah blah.

“Don't listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it's what you want to do and it's within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life.” ~ Jake Gyllenhaal


No comments:

Post a Comment