Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 14

Do you ever allow yourself a “rest day” from exercise or a “cheat day” from your diet?  Do you feel guilty if/when you do either of these?

Let’s not discuss the exercise part of this equation, but I do allow myself a cheat meal (not day!) from my lifestyle change (not diet!).  I generally don’t feel guilty if it’s planned, I feel guilty when I do more than one meal or it’s an unplanned “cheat”.  I also don’t mind when I go out and eat with friends, since that’s a bit of a rarity these days, but my bigger issue is the eating out alone part of that equation.  That is when I get especially guilty!  The hard part for me has been learning to accept what is, learn from what prompted me to eat and move on to the next meal/day/whatever.

“I think I can, I think I can.” ~ The Little Engine That Could

(prettyfitspo.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment