Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Anti-Gain Train: Day 11

What are your friends eating habits like?

It generally depends on the friend!  For the most part, we are not the healthiest eaters, I can tell you that… even the sparker friends :P.  The nice thing about the sparker friends is they get the pressures and the bonds of emotional eating, so when I talk about it, I don’t get judged.  I talk to some of my other friends and they just don’t get it sometimes.  Anyways, so eating habits… sparker friends are similar to me in that we try really hard, but don’t always quite make it.  Friends back home… eating out abounds.  No wonder where I kept up that habit!  Haha.

Winnie the Pooh Friendship Quotes (I couldn’t pick just one!):
~”If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
~”If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember.  You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.  But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.”
~”If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
~”Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.”
~”Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”

(I’m a dork… ssshhhh)

(http://www.pooh-clipart.com/)
(And happy early turkey day to all you stateside folks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment