Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Anti-Train: Day 3

Are you rocking the anti gain train?! Best news ever? Unofficially back in the 1's. Whew!!! Onto the fun!! If you're just joining in, join in!  Whether you respond to this post, or just do it privately, I still recommend typing it into a saved document or writing it in a journal.  It will help hold you accountable!

Do you count calories? What is your daily calorie goal/allowance?

I most consciously count points right now with WeightWatchers, but I do still keep my hand in on the calorie front. Although, I track foods on sparkpeople not to track calories so heavily, but to track some of the other nutrients (like my archnemisis, sodium). My points allowance per day is 31 and my calorie range per sp is 1220-1550. My goal is to stay at the lower end of the range when I’m not being good about freggies, the higher end is fine if I am doing up the freggies (i.e. freggies are freebies on WW).

“All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment