Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Project One Five"

This project belongs to another person, a person who wanted to prepare himself in every possible way for his upcoming marathon.  I, too, am training for a marathon, but more than that I want to become a healthier individual in every possible way.  I am using a sparkfriend’s plan of action, entitled “Project One Five”.  I find his concept thorough, captivating, and thought-provoking.  100 Days, 500 Actions.  100 days with five things to think about per day.  I love that he is open and shares and I hope to do the same with you.  I am a firm believer that there are four strands of life that make up each of us: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual.  Each of these must be nurtured in order to be a well-rounded and satisfied human being… whatever your definition of each of those might be.

Today is March 25, 2012.  My actions will start tomorrow, using today to prepare for the upcoming journey that is about to commence.  I am ready to try something new, making changes along the way that will help lead to becoming a healthier (and happier) individual.

A note: I won't be doing my actions in the same order as his.  Many of his actions come about during his daily living.  Some of my actions will be my own and some will be based on his.  Some of his have already reminded me of things I need to do, so I will take inspiration from him.  But I don't believe this is about forcing anything or making it happen just because.  There is purpose to this and I need to respect that.  The purpose is for me to learn and explore MYSELF, not do it for someone else or on someone else's schedule.  And therein lies one of the lessons I will need to work on daily as I move forward in this.

Check out his site at: The "Real" Project One Five

1 comment:

  1. My friend, my project is my own. But this one, this one is ALL you! I wish you nothing but the very best as you challenge yourself for the next 100 days!

    You CAN do this!

    ReplyDelete