Friday, March 30, 2012

Action 023: Laugh at Yourself.

In order to complete my six mile today, I ended up doing some of it on a trail versus on asphalt.

I was rocking down the trail, having the best time and feeling so good about my ability to run trail.

And then I added .02 to my mileage in less than a second flat.

How?

I went flying over a tree root.  And when I say flying, I mean FLYING.  I, surprisingly enough, didn't land on my hands, knees, or some other random body part.  I actually, shocker of the century, landed on my feet.  But still, I went flying.  And oh boy. 

I just started laughing at myself and decided maybe it was time to get off the trail and back on asphalt... a sign of things to come if I kept it up...

Because this is me we are talking about here...

No comments:

Post a Comment