Thursday, March 29, 2012

Action 017: Move.

Today, I walked to metro for the first time in FOREVER. I live close enough to walk, but generally anticipate being back late enough that I'm wary to walk alone in the deep dark.

It'll barely be dark when I get back tonight, so I decided enough of this being lazy stuff. I tracked it on my running app as a walk, but decided not to track it in my trackers. Is it exercise? Of course. But it's also natural exercise that should be occurring through a normal day. Plus, it means a few extra calories burned that I can't count for food!

I need to spend more time just doing random moments of exercise that may not "count", but keeps te body oiled and burning cals. Maybe I'll start my mornings by doing a lil boogie. Now that could be a fun way to get my days started!

No comments:

Post a Comment