Monday, March 26, 2012

Action 004: Be Prepared.

This blog isn't just about directly related fitness and nutrition.  It's also about all sorts of things that make my life more enriched and help assist my overall happiness and lack of stress.

Today, I have bought supplies for my upcoming organizing for the purpose of moving.





I got some beautiful Martha Stewart file folders, which were quite reasonably priced for fun and printed file folders.  I also got some labels for the boxes that will be going into storage.  So rather than just sloppily write all over the box, I'm going to make use of the space I'll have and make it neat and tidy.  Who'll know when I need something?!  Seeing as how I'm downsizing in living quarters...

I also got some beautiful magnets because magnets make me happy and pens because... well... because they also make me ridiculously happy.

I'm reminded how good it is to be prepared for all that is coming.  Knowing that I'll have a small storage space soon enough and the need to file away papers is a part of thinking ahead.  Putting this knowledge to use and getting the requisite supplies is a part of being prepared and lessening my future stress.  Instead, as I find papers and as I pack boxes, I can immediately do something neat and tidy about it.

And yes, my mother is dying laughing at the idea of yours truly being neat and tidy...

No comments:

Post a Comment