Friday, May 4, 2012

Action 030: Workout in Peace.

In the building I currently live, there is a gym downstairs.  I generally don't care one way or the other if people are present when I'm working out, as I've finally learned to get past the fact that my butt bounces all over the place when I run (ok, most of the time get past that...).

But last night... oh, it was so lovely to just have the place to myself.  To mouth along to the words of my music and not be given weird looks.  To note my bouncing butt and giggle out loud at myself.  To feel good about the movement of my body and the ability of it to just keep on trucking...

Sometimes, it's just really nice to have peace in the gym.  It's not really ever something you'd get at a big, normal gym (and I do also belong to one of those), so I'm enjoying it while it lasts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment