Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Action 024: Dessert?

This plan I'm on doesn't call for dessert.  It's a quickie five day shock to the system plan.  Although I have modified it to be within healthy ranges and up'd the protein for my workout benefit, I haven't changed the gist of the plan... I've just added a little to it.

That being said, I am kind of missing some sugar.  I'm waiting for all of those stories to be true, that once you've gone a few days without it, you won't even miss it anymore.  Then again, I did have a bit of jam yesterday, so maybe that counts as sugar and I haven't actually gone without it?

But I'm talking real sugar.  Like some ice cream.  Like, super yummy delicious vanilla bean ice cream coated with root beer.  Oh yeah, we're talking a big ol' craving for a root beer float.  I'm not sure if this is the lack of fattening sugar talking or the still presence of girly time of the month (that is absolutely wreaking havoc on my poor body).  Regardless, my lip smacking still remains.

I'm going to have to come up with some sort of plan post white dress to integrate even a little bit of a snack.  Maybe if I get the mini cans of diet root beer and ice cream, make it myself... things like that.  Where instead of going out and buying larges and the like, I do it myself, just on a much smaller scale.

Something to think about in a week and a half!  I shall keep you updated on how that goes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment