Friday, May 4, 2012

Action 028: Get a Pedicure.

A friend of mine asked me to take her son to get a pedicure today (to help stop the growth of in-grown toenails) and if I were to do this, she would pay for me to get one for myself as well.  Do I look like a dumb-dumb?!  Of course I said yes!

Oh, but it was so nice to just sit back and relax.  I haven't been able to get my toes done in MONTHS and to be able to let somebody else deal with them was simply a delight.  They have been messy and gross and starting to in-grow as well.  All of this working out and running means my nails haven't been as with it as they once were and certainly not as easy to control on my own.

I was also reminded I am insanely ticklish on the feet.  I don't think I've laughed that hard in forever.  I seriously had the other patrons of the nail place staring at me, wondering how I'm actually an adult and not able to control myself better.

Hey, I never said I was normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment