Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Action 020: Track Everything.

I am tracking absolutely everything during this process for a multitude of reasons.

One: So I'll keep myself accountable and do what I say I'm going to do.  I write down all of my food and workout for the day in a little journal.  I even correlated the colors of my pens to match the color of the cover of the journal... Yeah, so I'm a little anal... Shhhh...

Two: I'm doing a cost analysis.  And so far... I'm saving money per day!  Even on days where I'm eating fish or meat fresh from the counter.

Three: I can show Christine on Saturday how well I did, so that SOMEBODY knows other than me that I actually stuck to the plan.  It's one thing to show it, it's another to back it up.  And ho boy, am I backing it up.

So all food that goes in, whether on plan or not, is getting written down.  The workouts are important to get in, but the losing weight and the belly is in the food.

"Exercise to look good in clothes, eat right to look good naked."  Said by somebody or other... I'm not even 100% sure I got the quote EXACTLY right, but I think I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment