Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 26

Do you drink alcohol?  What do you generally drink?

Rarely.  Incredibly rarely do I drink.  I don’t particularly like alcohol, so I find it not worth my time, money, or calories/points.  When I do drink, it’s generally only one of whatever I’m feeling like – either a “frou frou” drink or a glass of red wine.  I’m lucky that I really don’t preference more than this, so it makes it easy to depend on it or have to account for too much.  Plus, when I do drink too much, the hangover the next day costs me the next day (not even out of sick, but just blaaaahhhh) AND I eat like a maniac to soak up the booze.  Just SO not worth it anymore.  I’m too old to lose a day :P.

So today, a funny quote I wish I’d known the truth of in my formative adult years :P.
“One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.” ~ Lady Astor


No comments:

Post a Comment