Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Anti-Train: Day 38


What do you generally order if you have to eat out at a restaurant?

I’m still utterly and totally TERRIBLE about eating out at restaurants.  I go in thinking I’m going to make fantastic decisions and ho boy.  My goal for this month is to just not eat out as much, especially when I’m at home.  My goal for January will be the same, minus special dinners out with Sara.  Otherwise, I seriously need to knock off any kind of eating out and eat the foods that are in my fridge.  No more waste!  Of food or money…

“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Marcel Proust (Brag moment: I read his monster 3,000+ page book in college… every single dang word… pretty much the only book I read every single dang word of… shhh, don’t tell my mother!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment