Monday, January 9, 2012

FNF: Week 1

Normally this will be done on Fridays... this is just the start, so I'm a tiny bit off. But have no fear! I'll have us back on it this coming week.

1/6-1/12

What do you hope to gain in the next 18 weeks? Think about what I call the four components of life (others call them differently or number them otherwise): body, mental, emotional, spiritual. What do you want for each of these to get fitter?

What is your starting point? This can be anything from a number on the scale, measurements, before pictures, cholesterol count, yellow teeth, I don’t care! Pick one or a few somethings of your choice and these will be your “starting” point. I put quotes around that because this isn’t about starting over or anything of the sort. It’s simply the starting point for this particular challenge.

Last, but not least, make a plan for the week. This could be a workout plan, nutrition plan, mix of both… or even if you’re rolling along on those plans, think about if there are going to be any trip-ups this week (do you have a business meal meeting? Dinner with friends? Happy Hour function?) and plan for those. Again, I won’t dictate what will work for you, but just that planning is key throughout this. So pick something(s) to plan and make it happen! I personally like to make things pretty and anal and convoluted because that makes me happy (and I’m stuck in bed), so feel free to do that too!

I'm going to post my answers tomorrow, as well as an update on how this bad boy is going to run on my end - this includes both a weekly and daily component, so woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment