Monday, January 9, 2012

FNF: Update

I'm going to post the weekly questions later on today. I've had a couple of requests to consider a daily something or other, so I'm going to take that into consideration before I post today. I like the suggestion, I just want to make sure I have the details worked out! The folks who have already joined in are some of my most consistent in my challenges and have helped broaden my own horizon - so I'm looking forward to making this a stronger challenge for all of us, not just me! This is giving me the opportunity to get creative and I like that. So thank you for all of your suggestions, because they help give me the chance to step outside of my box and go beyond my own expectations.

So questions to come!

Oh and I suppose I should note - I'm on eastern standard time in the US. So when I say this afternoon, that might be tomorrow for some of you!

I'm even more ridiculously excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment