Wednesday, September 28, 2011

90 Day Challenge

Today is Day 1: September 28, 2011
Day 90: December 26, 2011

What is my goal?  Funny you should ask.  I have three.
Nutrition: To eat 5-8 servings of freggies a day
Fitness: Maintain 3 days a week of running and 4-5 days of strength training
Wellness: Take 20 minutes a night in bed to read

If you aren't a water drinker, drink it!  I'm lucky, I can handle water like nobody's business.  It's the goals above that I am TERRIBLE about and seriously need to get cracking on.

I have to check in at least three times a week here, to let you know how I am doing.  One of those times a week I have to let you know how much weight I have lost and how many inches I have lost.  For the week AND overall.  I weigh in on Fridays generally, so look for that.

Here's to making this work and last!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're in the 90 Day Gift of Fitness challenge! And I am totally stealing "freggies"! That is too darn cute!

    We can rock this challenge! :)
    Jan / HealthyLoserGal

    ReplyDelete