Sunday, June 5, 2011

Volunteer Day!

Derrick joined me today!  I love my friends!  Aren't they just amazing?!

We were told to go to an overpass/bridge and tell people to cross it.  We went to the wrong bridge.  Do you now see why we are friends?

This being said, we are so cool for doing it.  Ha!  And I FINALLY got my shirt.  Woohoo!!!  That's uber exciting if you ask me.  I'll have pics next week of that beauteous being.  And I realized just now I didn't get a pic of D and I.  I'll rectify that next weekend as well.

We were at the sight of where he got his engagement pictures, so we had fun chatting about that.

Now... onto the pictures.  I know, your favorite part.
 I call this the Georgetown Clock Tower.  Somebody knows what it really is... I don't!
Graffiti on the walls!  Some were really nifty.  Others?  Not so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment