Thursday, March 24, 2011

Challenges

I always like challenges, whether they are mini, online, with friends, you name it, I find them helpful. There doesn't always have to be a clear-cut "winner", rather just something that pushes me to do the best that I can and hopefully see results. Does life always work that easily?  Noooooo.  We all know this.  I joined a challenge at the beginning of February and lost nary a pound.  I do not do well without structure and I've had very little these past couple of months.  We all have our little things that make us do well and others that stand in our way.  I'm sure you could sit there and spout off your pros and cons in your road to health.

I happen to be a fan of lots of magazines, including the fitness/everyday ones, such as Self Magazine.  Granted, everything you ever read can be changed, made better, blah blah blah.  But overall!  I am a fan of Self and the like, especially for the every woman.

I have joined the Self Magazine online Drop 10 challenge.  Head on over to www.self.com for more details.  This is actually something I'm actually really quite excited about. 

So join me on this challenge and let me know how you do.  I'm going to follow the workouts pretty religiously, but will be eating following the Eat Clean Diet (mostly).

And there's a future blog... how I feel about the word "diet".

No comments:

Post a Comment